Asuransi X-Tra Optima
Asuransi X-Tra Optima (X-Tra Optima) is a single premium life insurance investment linked product (unit link) - your solution to freedom of financial management, life insurance protection and investment. X-Tra Optima also offers high flexibility in investment management. Customers can adjust their investment strategy by changing their portfolio whenever they need it, allowing them to align it with their changing financial goals and risk profile.
By having X-Tra Optima you are free to:
1. Choose your life insurance saving level from your required Basic Premium.
2. Select the appropriate investment strategy with your risk profile.
3. Decide how much investment you want to add in the next year.
4. Provides flexibility when you can spare the money, according to your financial goals.
5. Decide how long you want to invest your money, and types of investment funds that match with your financial goals.
6. Decide when you want to attract funds cash from your insurance policy.
- Death Benefit: If the insured dies during insurance period, 100% Sum Assured plus accumulative Fund Value, if any, is payable to beneficiary.
- Maturity Benefit: Upon reaching the customer selected target date, the policy holder may withdraw all of the proceeds, including accumulated investment fund value.
Other than as a maturity benefit, investment fund value can be enjoyed before maturity date.*
For more information, please Contact Customer Contact Center of CIMB Sun Life at 021 5289 00 18 or 0 800 189 00 18 and e-mail: email@example.com
Terms & Condition Apply
* Investment Fund Value can be withdrawn partially accordingly to your needs. Investment Fund Value is depending on the Investment Fund performance and investment risks which may occur during the insurance period. Investment Fund Value withdrawal can only be done after the free look period. Partial withdrawal of Investment Fund Value before maturity date chosen by customer can trigger un-maximized Investment Fund Value at the end of the insurance period.